Skip Navigation Links      >      Home      >      Support us      >      Corporate

corporate

Investing in the education and well-being of disadvantaged children, not only raises the aspirations of the pupils but creates a wider, positive impact across their home communities.

Thanks to the work of our accredited schools and partners we are currently able to offer life-transforming 110 percent boarding school bursaries to just under 500 pupils, but we need to help more children, and aim to place 1,000 pupils in boarding schools at any one time by 2023.

With the support of our corporate partners, we can achieve this.

There are huge advantages of investing with us:

  • Royal SpringBoard has measurable, proven results  - 100% of the charity’s Year 11 pupils in 2017 achieved at least 5 GCSE’s at grades A*-C (including maths and English). In comparison, the national average was 33% achievement rate of pupils who are eligible for free school meals nationally. 
  • By helping to fund our bursary scheme, your support has a long-term impact on the lives of young people - 85% of the charity’s 2017 alumni have begun degree courses at universities including Manchester, University College London, Leeds, Nottingham, Reading, Exeter and Swansea. The remaining 15% have either taken a gap year or an apprenticeship.
  • Opportunities to participate in our work experience mentor scheme, to continue supporting pupils as they take their first steps from education into the workplace. 

The Credit Suisse EMEA Foundation is pleased to partner with Royal SpringBoard on their ‘Whole Child' Agenda model. Our funding supports the pastoral care and monitoring of pupils throughout their school career. The charity’s work ties in with the Credit Suisse EMEA Foundation’s charitable objectives of improving the educational attainment, aspirations and employability of young disadvantaged people and we are proud of the work we are doing together.

- Marc Pereira-Mendoza, Trustee, Credit Suisse EMEA Foundation

% of pupils who state that Royal SpringBoard bursaries have:

Changed their lives for the better

92

 

Opened up new opportunities

90

 

Increased career aspirations

84

 

* Please note that this is SpringBoard data captured from NFER Report.

 

Supported by Credit Suisse, RSAcademics and M&G Investments.

To help continue our work and discuss corporate partnership opportunities,  please contact Naomi Roper, Director of Fundraising.

By supporting Royal SpringBoard, you are supporting pupils like Kristin